Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Cards:

I took a class a month or so back from K & Krafts, located in the Moorhead Center Mall, We used Heartfelt Creations Stamps and Dies.  We made a beautiful fall card.. So beautiful in fact, there is no way I could ever be able to send it to someone.



After class I was so excited about what we had just made, that I purchased the background and leaf stamps along with the die cuts.  I just could not let go of all the fun I had in the class.  From blending Tim Holtz distress inks to adding some Tattered Angles Glam for that added sparkle. I was going to make some of these cards for my family. 

Here are my creations... It is funny how you can be using everything the same as the first, but not a single card looks totally alike... I also played around with some sentiments as well. Enjoy :)



A close up image:

No comments: