Friday, October 28, 2011

Dilemma . . . Ornament Card.

Well I am at a point where I am not sure what I should do... I had started with an look for the outside of the card, and an idea of what I wanted on the inside.... Now after looking at it.. I almost think they need to be two different cards or I need to change something .... What a dilemma :)

Here is the picture of the front of my card (sorry for any shadows)....

Here is what I did on the inside:

I love both of them separately, however, I am not sure if they work together... The cover is shimmery, embossed, colored with Copic markers, and has added liquid pearls.... the inside is traditional...Stamped and Copic Markers....

Any Suggestions....??

Here are a few of my ideas:

Add some Pizzazz to the inside of the card (keeping them both together).   Use a different inside with the blingged out ornament cover (traditional inside with sentiment only).  Use the inside design for a cover and have a traditional inside with sentiment only makeing two card.  Or …

No comments: