Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 5th, 2011 - Pic's

Here are a couple fun Holiday Cards.  I used Echo Parks Dots and Stripes paper.  Using the Big Scalloped Large Circles, I cut the front and back of the card.  I used the Heartfelt Creations Pointsetta stamp and die cuts to make the flower embellishments.  The tag was from Spellbinders Ribbon Banners, and used a Unity Stamp Co sentiment. emobossed with white.

Individual Pictures:


Inside of both cards:




Next is a non-holiday card I created... I love this sentiment by Unity Stamp Co

Front Cover:
I used a plain brown cardstock for the card and cream card stock with the sentiment stamp (bown ink).  I distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - antique linen on the cream cardstock.  The grean leaf flourish is from Cherry Lynn Designs 
Inside:
 I used the same cream cardstock as the sentiment, and some more of the green flourish to tie the front and inside together.  Left Blank for personalization.

No comments: